MakerMeans Returns Policy
Here at MakerMeans, we’re fans of the Golden Rule (treat others as you’d want to be treated). So, we’re diligent about doing our very best to make sure that the products we offer are made well, packaged properly, and prepared for shipping just about as fast as humanly possible (given our small team).
However, we realize we make mistakes. Or you might make a mistake in ordering, which we’ve done ourselves sometimes. Either way, please know that we’re here to help make it right. We’re glad to accept returns when necessary.
30 DAY POLICY
Our 30 day policy is pretty typical. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We also prefer that it’s in the original packaging if possible. Important Note: Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Fill out our contact form and request a Return Authorization (or RA number), and then return the product as instructed.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 5-10 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us through the Contact form.
- Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a message through our contact form and we will provide you with instructions.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For more information about our returns policy or if you have questions, please contact us.