Standard License Rights
Applies to items purchased which are to be used in personal projects not intended for sale. Business usages are not permitted under the Standard License.
The Standard License grants you ongoing permission to use the Item to create personal use end products that are not intended to be sold. For the purposes of this Standard License, ‘sold’ means you plan to sell, license, sub-license or distribute the end product for any type of fee or charge.
- Personal usages only.
- One license per computer.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it.
- You may use the Item in a new end product so long as it is not used alone, but instead as elements or parts of a new design (regardless of how much the item has been modified or how much of the new design it makes up).
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item on its own (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an end product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not sell the end product, or sell access to the end product. This does not prevent you from charging a single client for your services to create the end product, in which case the client will be bound by the terms of this license, preventing them from selling the end product. If you or your client wants to sell the end product, you or they must contact enCourage Co. directly.
- You may not use the item for business purposes, e.g. advertising, promotions, packaging, etc. You must purchase the extended license (contact enCourage Co.) for all business related needs.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the end product.
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item.
- You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than enCourage Co. (the copyright holder) of that Item.