12 Days of Share Handmade Kindness 2021
In honor of the ’12 Days of Christmas’ (which actually begins on Christmas Day), our team here at MakerMeans has created some various forms of handmade kindness that we’ll be posting each day. We hope you’ll be inspired to make the world a little brighter this holiday season with your own acts of handmade kindness. The world could certainly use them. So please follow along on Instagram and tell us how you’ve seen handmade kindness shared in unique ways. Tag @makermeans and #sharehandmadekindness on Instagram.
Share Handmade Kindness | Day 2
There are a couple family recipes that have been passed down on the maternal side of the family. The best recipe’s cards are stained, a little water, sugar crusted, or thumb prints of smudged batter. Two in particular mark the holiday season, Pumpkin Bread and Spiced Tea.
The family spiced tea is one of the best gifts for coworkers, neighbors and friends. Around Thanksgiving unsolicited “orders” are put in by the most loyal lovers of spiced tea!
- 3 oz. jar of instant powdered unsweetened decaf iced tea
- 1 ½ cups of Tang
- 2 ½ cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cloves
- 2 rounded teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ packages of instant pink lemonade
- Mason jars or small plastic containers to share
- Use a large bowl to mix all ingredients together. Be careful, the dry ingredients will cause a little cloud as you mix.
- Measure out the amount to each mason jar or container.
- Add a hand written note.
Make a Cup of Holiday Joy
Add 2-3 tablespoons to your favorite mug + hot water for a sweet and spicy holiday drink!
Great content! Keep up the good work!
I can’t wait to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing.